Our client is looking for someone to create and run paid Social Media campaigns to drive engagement and conversions. Working towards client goals by implementing Paid social media strategies.
- Location: Teesside
- Salary: Competitive (Depending on experience)
• Advising clients on social media best practice
• Competitor analysis
• Scheduling and posting to social media on behalf of clients
• Researching the most suitable targeting options
• Setting up tracking for social media campaigns including the Facebook Pixel
• Setting up Facebook Ad campaigns
• Running paid Social Media advertising campaigns including budgets and targeting
• Running reports for clients and internal use
• Working with social media influencers
• Have the ability to implement tracking
• Mentoring and training junior staff members
• Supporting sales with reviews and recommendations
• You will have demonstrable paid social media skills with examples of previous work, agency
background is desirable but not required. You should also possess at least one years’
experience, educated to degree level, preferably in a relevant field. Full training will be given
to the successful candidate.
• Experience running successful paid social ads including using Facebook ads is desirable.
• You will have a passion for social media and getting results from paid advertising campaigns.
You will be full of ideas for new campaigns and ways to target and appeal to the target
• 2 years of paid social media experience across various channels
• Agency and management experience desirable
• Competitive Salary
• 24 Days Holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Company pension scheme
• Flexible Hours & opportunity for remote working
• Payday Pizza
• Staff Retail Discounts
• Free Parking
• Training, development & progression plan