Our client is looking for an experienced Retail Manager End Point Assessor to work on a permanent basis in and around Portsmouth. The role of a Retail Manager End Point Assessor is to assess apprentice's competence against the L4 Retail Manager apprenticeship standard.
- Location: Portsmouth
- Salary: Up to £27,000 per annum
- Carry out and document end-point assessments in line with the End Point Assessment Organisation.
- Complete scheduled assessments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Record and submit concise reports with assessment feedback explaining assessment decisions inline with the grading criteria.
- Complete and submit all reports within 1 working day of the assessment activity.
- Offer feedback on potential improvements to processes and systems.
- Keep up to date with any changes regarding the standard, assessment plan and policy, activities may include reading updates, attending refresher training and standardisation events.
- Forward any market intelligence to the End-Point Assessment team.
- Keep CPD up to date, in particular industry experience, ensuring you continually meet the assessor requirements set out in the apprenticeship assessment plan.
- Ensure that all areas of responsibility are compliant with regulatory requirements. If areas of non-compliance are found, reporting these immediately in line with the policy/procedure and develop/undertake actions to rectify them.
- Be forward thinking and have input into strategic initiatives leading to the improvement of end-point assessment processes and procedures.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through monitoring and continually improving service level agreements.
- Effectively prioritise and organise tasks.
- Participate in standardisation activities to ensure a consistent approach to end-point assessments.
- To fulfil the obligations of the role, the post holder must have industry experience.
- Excellent salary package
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym and swimming membership
- Competitive pension scheme (8% employer contribution)
- Critical illness cover
- £250 referral system