Due to recent expansion and exciting client wins, our client is looking for a highly organised Office Administrator to support the smooth operation of their rapidly growing business, based within their fast-paced Newcastle city centre office.
- Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Salary: £23,000
This is a great opportunity to join a family-culture environment, with a flat management structure. Being a start-up organisation, there are multiple possibilities for future development and personal growth.
You will be responsible for delivering efficient administration support, working closely alongside the Founder, Head of Finance and the wider team.
The successful Office Administrator must be an effective communicator, possess excellent time management skills and have the ability to multitask. Candidates should also have experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the onboarding process for new hires
- Client liaison
- Front of office duties
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Data entry and processing
- Procuring new office supplies and equipment
- Arranging delivery of key equipment to clients and staff
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- General office responsibilities
- ,Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- City centre office location
- Contributory pension scheme
- Development opportunities
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Regular company social events