Our Client is looking for a permanent Marketing Assistant in Washington.
- Location: Washington
- Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
- Plan and implement effective, targeted multi-media campaigns to generate awareness, interest, desire, and action in chosen segments.
- Proactively develop the database to support marketing strategies and long-term audience development.
- Co-ordinate activity across multiple channels including email, web, print, events, and social media to ensure consistency of message.
- Use market intelligence and customer insight and analysis to increase understanding of our audiences and effectiveness of our campaigns.
- A real passion for learning and innovating with ideas.
- A keen interest in digital technology.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Dedicated and hardworking.
- Collaborates well as part of a team to solve problems in dynamic environments.
- Proficient oral, written and presentation skills.