Our client is looking to recruit an ambitious recruitment consultant to join their team as they expand. You will support the growth of the company, working alongside our existing internal recruiter and hiring managers.
- Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
- Responsible for sourcing top talent candidates to fulfil vacancies.
- Organising interviews with candidates and hiring managers
- Interview preparation, feedback and salary negotiation
- Supporting the onboarding process of candidates
- Posting advertisements and highlighting company updates
- Using social media channels to build relationships
- Attending meet-ups to keep up to date with the industry
- 3+ years experience working in an IT Recruitment position.
- Strong knowledge of the technology industry and tools used.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Knowledge of recruitment sourcing platforms such as job boards and Linked In.
- Have a strong work ethic and ability to self-manage.
- Salary £25-30k (Depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Contributory pension scheme
- Development opportunities
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- BUPA Healthcare
- City centre office location
- MacBook / equipment provided.
- Social company events