Our client is looking for a number of End Point Assessor's to work on an associate basis in and around Exeter.
- Location: Exeter
- Salary: Up to £200 per day
The role of an independent assessor is to assess apprentice’s competence against the Express Delivery Operative apprenticeship standard. The ideal candidate will be an experienced delivery driver who can commit to a full weeks work from 19th September and an ad hoc basis on going.
An end point assessment qualification is required, however the employer will pay to put successful candidates through this.
- Carry out and document end-point assessments in line with the End Point Assessment Organisation.
- Complete scheduled assessments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Record and submit concise reports with assessment feedback explaining assessment decisions inline with the grading criteria.
- Complete and submit all reports within 1 working day of the assessment activity.
- Offer feedback on potential improvements to processes and systems.
- Keep up to date with any changes regarding the standard, assessment plan and policy, activities may include reading updates, attending refresher training and standardisation events.
- Forward any market intelligence to the End-Point Assessment team.
- Keep CPD up to date, in particular industry experience, ensuring you continually meet the assessor requirements set out in the apprenticeship assessment plan.
- Ensure that all areas of responsibility are compliant with regulatory requirements. If areas of non-compliance are found, reporting these immediately in line with the policy/procedure and develop/undertake actions to rectify them.
- Be forward thinking and have input into strategic initiatives leading to the improvement of end-point assessment processes and procedures.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through monitoring and continually improving service level agreements.
- Effectively prioritise and organise tasks.
- Participate in standardisation activities to ensure a consistent approach to end-point assessments.
- To fulfil the obligations of the role, the post holder must have industry experience.