My client is currently looking to recruit a qualified and experienced Tutor/Assessor to work within their very well established Training Team.
- Location: Sunderland
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Delivering and assessing the following qualifications: –
- Personal Development for Employability Diploma L1
- Customer service award/certificate/diplomaL1
- To provide induction, initial assessment, advice and guidance to learners who are wishing to undertake or currently undertaking a short course at PVT
- To assess learners’ progress and maintain records of assessments of learning carried out.
- To deliver knowledge within the occupational area to learners.
- Fully embed English, Math’s, E & D, Prevent and Safeguarding into all sessions.
- A personal commitment to keeping your professional knowledge up to date and improving your capabilities.
- Demonstrate professional and occupational knowledge of the relevant qualification(s) being delivered
- Demonstrate high levels of organisational skills.
- Demonstrate ability to be self-directed with initiative and to be able to solve practical problems with limited supervision.
- Demonstrate ability to enthuse learners to aid retention and achievement.
- Demonstrate a creative and imaginative approach to student centered learning.
- Demonstrate ability to prepare effective written and visual teaching materials in line with course requirement.
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of a team and to develop and sustain good working relationships with internal and external customers.
Knowledge skills & experience
- L4 teaching qualification
- Assessment Qualification (CAVA/TAQA/A1/D32/33)
- Ability to demonstrate sector experience
IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office