Our client is currently recruiting for an E-commerce Executive Assistant to join their team, this position, you will be responsible for adding and updating products across e-commerce websites ensuring all product data (product/price/images/weight/dimensions) are accurate, consistent and product pages are set up correctly.
- Location: Teesside
- Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
- Conduct analysis of existing activity and identify improvement opportunities, and to implement improvement projects where appropriate.
- Identify prospective purchasing requirements based on competitor activity.
- Practice discretion when discussing the production roll-out and maintain confidentiality.
- Creating and maintaining product listings (this will include uploading imagery, copywriting product descriptions, and making sure listings are consistent across the site) – utilising our bespoke CMS and product information system.
- Responsible for updating products across E-Commerce websites ensuring all product data (product/price/images/weight/dimensions) are accurate, consistent and product pages are set up correctly.
- Responsible for product data integrity in all E-Commerce systems.
- Ensure new products are published on websites in a timely manner.
- Work with our suppliers to gather missing product data and images.
- Liaising with management to ensure stock, pricing, and lead times are accurately kept up to date across the site.
- On-going website testing and competitor analysis to improve the user and customer experience across our websites.
- Reporting using Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel to assist in strategic decisions across the business.
- Previous experience within an E-commerce business
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel including formulas, lookups and data validation.
- Basic SEO knowledge and experience of using Google Analytics.
- Be a highly competent computer user.
- Ad hoc support – preparing data and presentations.
- Excellent track record of working to deadlines and maintaining a high standard of attention to detail.
- Experience of working with product CMS.
- Experience within an E-commerce environment/basic understanding of E-commerce platforms (preferred but not required).
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Competitive Salary
- 24 Days Holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible Hours & opportunity for remote working
- Payday Pizza
- Staff Retail Discounts
- Free Parking