Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity to join a fast moving and growing business, with the potential to quickly take on responsibility and grow within the organisation. Paige is currently looking to recruit a Graduate Commercial Executive for a client based in Northumberland.
- Location: North East
- Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast moving and growing business, with the potential to quickly take on responsibility and grow within the organisation.
The role will involve working in the Commercial team, with full training and career development provided for an enthusiastic individual looking to develop their career.
We are a high-growth dynamic business with exciting and ambitious plans ahead. This would be an ideal time to join the team to gain experience and skills in a wide range of Commercial and business development areas as well as to contribute to the organisation’s continued success.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Obtain a thorough working knowledge of the company, its offering and marketplace.
- Strategically generate new leads – scheduling new appointments with clients to discuss new business needs (No cold calling).
- Utilise your customer service and relationship building skills over the phone, via email and over video calls.
- Liaise with the Marketing team and assist with commercial events.
- Marketing and competitor research.
- Meet customers and participate at exhibitions both in the UK and from occasionally abroad.
- Educated to degree level within the last 3 years (Business studies, Marketing or Business Management would be an advantage).
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – good team player.
- Strong IT / Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel and word).
- Sound commercial acumen.
- Ability to plan and manage changing priorities.
- Able to work to deadlines – both internally and externally.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Experience of Marketing or Business Management would be an advantage.
- Fully funded professional training and development (Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers Diploma).
- Private medical scheme.
- Defined contribution pension scheme.
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of 8 statutory days).
- Bonus scheme.